Dragon's Fantasy RPG forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon's Fantasy RPG forums

A medieval fantasy RPG forum site where you create a dragon and you rise through the ages of dragons, starting as a hatchling.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerden
Admin
Aerden

My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years) Empty
PostSubject: My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)   My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

Please reply and tell me what you think of it so far
I shuddered. A sharp breeze had cut through my nineteen year old frame. I was on the way to my friend, Phexid’s house to celebrate his nineteenth birthday. It was a very clear night in which I could see every single star in the sky.
I paused a moment searching for the constellation Sagittarius, also the patron of my town, Rycun. It was, in fact, the year of Sagittarius, in the first year of Sagittarius the town of Rycun was founded by King Terra and his empire. I soon found the constellation as it had been drilled into the mind of every citizen of Rycun.
As I was admiring the stars I saw a sudden flash which I took to be a shooting star. A moment later I heard a loud noise and a column of flame erupted from somewhere deep in the forest. I was amazed that the star had not burnt up in the atmosphere. I decided that at some point when I had time off from chores and warrior school I would go to investigate with Phexid.
I remembered that I was already late for Phexid’s gathering and that I should hurry to his house so he isn’t mad. I ran for the end of the street and knocked on the door of Phexid’s door. He answered the door a moment earlier and pulled me inside and slammed the door behind him with a watchful glance of the outside world.
The reason why he did that because the King’s army was trying to recruit men eighteen through twenty-five years of age and both of us were above eighteen. “Where have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” Phexid scolded.
“I-I’ve been looking at Sagittarius in the…..” I started, but was cut off by my angered friend. “You’ve been doing what?” he yelled quietly. “You know Terra’s empire is recruiting! That was the dumbest idea I ever heard!”
“Will you stop already? I know Terra’s recruiting! I know I’m late! You know what, I don’t care!” I snapped, frustrated. Phexid’s face told me that he was in utter shock. I never usually snapped at him, but now I let it all out.
“Well,” he began, indignantly, “You may as well leave then.” “Fine! I will leave.” I replied, still frustrated. And without another word, I stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind me.
I decided that I would investigate the crash site myself, but tomorrow afternoon. I ran back to my house, avoiding the soldiers. Since tomorrow was Saturday, I didn’t have Warrior’s School.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfantasy.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)   My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

sweet i sugest you keep writing
Back to top Go down
Aerden
Admin
Aerden

PostSubject: Re: My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)   My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsfantasy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)   My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My book (hopefully to get it published within the next 5-10 years)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Fantasy RPG forums :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: